Sunday, May 25, 2008

Summer Skirt

I have two projects in the works at the moment. I am crocheting this summer skirt that I have wanted to make for so long. I'm using KnitPicks CotLin yarn which is lovely. Last night I discovered a mistake a row down and since I'm crocheting I had to frog back a whole row. Woe is me. If I was knitting I could have just dropped down and fixed it, but alas. The burden of crocheting. But at least crocheting goes so fast. I was able to catch back up pretty quick.





My other project is a cabled sweater. I had some acrylic yarn that I needed to use up, so I am making a sweater, and I don't care that its acrylic! I'm so not a yarn snob. As long as the yarn is soft and perfect for what I need it for then its a match. I'm a fast knitter, so this project is moving along quite well. I'll post pics of that once I'm done.

No comments: