Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Confessions and such

I have to confess that I have been so busy the last few weeks that I have not even cast on my ravelympics sweater.  I know.  You can throw stones now or later, but it just didn't happen.  I'm taking it with me this weekend on my trip to Denver, so hopefully it will at least make it on the needles.  

Rob and I are going to Denver to see his parents and to watch my brother play football on Friday.  Also, our parents are meeting each other for the first time.  Wow.

I also have to mention that today on the street I saw someone wearing a Ravelry shirt and I was so happy and shocked that I didn't know what to say!  I figured that whatever I would say would come out wrong and I would scare the girl, so I just froze in excitement.  I'll be better prepared next time.

Also, I wanted to share this link.  What a smart blogger!
PackSmack: Why Matt Flynn Will Be The Packers Starting QB

1 comment:

Penelope said...

You can do IT!

I have to mention that I'm originally from Wisconsin (20-some years). Packer Fans are like none other! Maybe I can find my pair of Packer earrings to hand over to you (Yeah, earrings! and I don't even follow professional sports.)Good luck to your brother and you!

Penelope