Monday, September 15, 2008

Secret Yarn

So, the other night I was looking through the closet trying to find something and my boyfriend pulled down a box from the top of the closet and guess what was inside? YARN! Yarn that I didn't even know I had! It was amazing! I guess my stash problem is worse than I thought. Woops.

I've been an unmotivated knitter recently. I just haven't been able to get in a groove. I started the A line dress which is great, but I think my gauge is off and it's going to be too big. I need to frog and start over with smaller needles. I'm working on my Arbor sweater, but it seems to just creep along. I feel like I've been working on it forever with no progress! I'll keep going though.

For those of you that don't know, my brother officially got the second string QB job in Green Bay which is really exciting! He's excited. He is getting a kitty soon, so I will have pis of my nephew kitty soon!

No comments: